Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Soundtrack of my Life

1) "Slow Poke" - Pee Wee King
This song is a perfect description of me. I am always late to everything and never in a hurry.

2) "Let it Snow" - Dean Martin
My favorite Christmas song of all time. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I start listening to this song right around Halloween. Also, I love snow and being trapped inside because of a snow storm.

3) "Dat New New"- Kid Cudi
I listen to this song as a run or work out. There is just something motivating about words describing marijuana and not caring about anything.

4) "The Sun"- Maroon 5
The message of this song reminds me that growing up is hard, but you have to do it, and you will make it through.

5) "Eenie Meenie" - Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber is my favorite man in the whole world. Yes that sounds shallow, but I love him! I have seen him in concert twice, and went to the midnight showing of Never Say Never. I also did my AP Spanish passion project on my love for Justin Bieber.

6) "Dickhead" - Kate Nash
This feminist song consists of the phrases, "Why you being a dickhead for. Stop being a dickhead. Why you being a dick head for, your just fucking up the situations". I once played this song in the car when my boyfriend and I were in a fight and both in the car. It was a wonderful choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment